I remember loving my original DROID”s slide-out keyboard and thinking that I would never buy a phone without one. Well things changed, and more importantly screen sizes have gotten big enough that touch typing isn’t an issue anymore. Still, there are some that love having a QWERTY keyboard, but also want the latest and greatest high end phone. Now you can have both with this new case for your Galaxy S 4.
This case features a full slide-out Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard. It’s backlit so you can still type in the dark, and has dedicated buttons for Home, Search, and Play/Pause. The keyboard can even act as a kickstand when you want to watch movies. The 280mAh battery will give you 8 hours of typing or 45 days of standby time. The good news is that it can be charged with the same micro USB cable as your phone. It’s priced at $79.99 and is available now.
Hit the break for the full list of features and specs along with the link for ordering.
- Backlit Keyboard
- Specialized keys (Home
- Play/Pause Buttons) to enhance user-friendliness
- Adjustable Stand Function Conveniently Adjust from 0 – 90 degree
- Detachable Hard Shell Case
- Form-fitting shell design ensures perfect fit
- Full Coverage Protection
- Excellent Key Sensitivity
- Tilts upright
- Bluetooth Version: v3.0
- Operating Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: Lithium 280mAh
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Working Time: 8 hours
- Standby time: 45 days
- Transmit Range: 3 meters
- Product Size: 5.46in x 2.87in x 0.86in
- Bluetooth Slideout Keyboard
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual