Do you have a Motorola Moto G 2014 and you are not happy with the currently installed ROM? What are you waiting for to install the new Titan ROM, CyanogenMod 12 based, that it’s based in Android 5.0.2 Lollipop?After all we use an OS are the choice it’s ours. With this we can give to the Moto G 2014 a new look and, although it isn’t working 100%, the only feature that isn’t working it’s the GPS, so the rest of it seems to work pretty well. Below it’s a list of what we guarantee that it’s working with this ROM:
- Calls, SMS and mobile date
- Camera – Videos and Photos
- Video player
- Audio recording and player
- All sensors
- LED Notifications
To start the ROM setup we need to have installed a recovery so you have to ROOT your device and install it. You can see all the steps for ROOT here.
The ROM it’s install as any other Cyanogen ROM: move the ROM files and the Google apps to the smartphone memory; start the recovery; proceed with the installation; do the necessary wipes.
How to install Titan Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ROM in your Moto G 2014
- Download ROM
- Download Gapps
- Place the step 1 and 2 files in the Moto G 2014 main memory with a USB cable.
- Turn off the Moto G and restart the TWRP Recovery
- It is recommended to make a copy of the current ROM and we can do it from the TWRP in Backup
- After the copy you have to select Wipe and then Swipe to Factory reset, this way we format the Moto G and leave it prepared to install the Titan ROM.
- We go back to the main menu and choose Install and looking for the ROM file in the folder where we placed it. We the Swipe to Confirm Flash we install the ROM.
- When you finish the process we have to repeat it with the Google apps and the Swipe to Confirm Flash
- When you finish the last installation you have to restart your device from the TWRP menu with Reboot and then System.
- And now we have the Titan ROM installed in the Moto G 2014.
The ROM that we made available here had its last update in February 14 but check for the last update before you download it, because at any time it can appear a new update.