Sprint is now releasing an update to all of it’s LG G3 in US. This upgrade doesn’t added to much in what concerns to functionality, but includes support for international Wi-Fi calling, several bug fixes, stability improvements, security patches and speed optimizations.
All the functionalities added to the LG G3 are the following.
- Google Security Patches
- Qualcomm Security Patch
- International Voice over WiFi
- Improve unlock algorithm when phone is in the pocket
- Enhancements to the LG Home (Sluggish UI fix)
- Enhancement to the compass application
- Enhancement to the Auxiliary cable recognition
- Added Mobolize
To initiate the upgrade manually, you have to be connected to a Wi-Fi network. Then press the Menu key, followed by Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tap ‘About Device’, then ‘Software Update and ‘Update Now’.
Enjoy your new upgrade!