Sony Mobile just announced the Xperia C4 , the company latest mid-range handset in the Xperia series. It is a selfie-focused smartphone that comes with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 25mm wide-angle lens along with a soft LED flash, similar to the Xperia C3 . It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. Other specifications include, 5.5-inch 1080 display, 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek processor and Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
It would also be available in dual SIM variant called Xperia C4 Dual. It packs 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2600 mAh battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, scratch resistant glass for protection
- 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with 700 MHz Mali 760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Upto 128GB expandable memory via microSD card
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (C4 Dual only)
- 13MP rear camera LED flash, Exmor RS sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 25mm wide-angle lens, Exmor R sensor, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 150.3 x 77.4 x 7.9 mm; weight 147 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2600 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
Sony Xperia C4 and C4 Dual come in black, white and mint colors and would launch in select markets from the beginning of June 2015. No word on pricing yet.