Having permitions to root an Android device brings a lot of advantages to it, allowing the users to enjoy the most of all features of the device. Because of that, Android Emotions is looking fo to offer to our readers the tutorials so you can Root your Android Smartphones and Tablets.
Now we bring to you a tutorial that can improve even more one of the equipments of the year, the LG G3. There were already some methods to Root it but now there is one that it’s quite simple: through the PurpleDrake method we can get Root permitions in less than 15 seconds. Will you bet?
The Android Emotions does not take the responsability for any damage arising on the equipment. The tutorial should be followed step by step and if you have any doubt you should write that on the comments before start the process described in the tutorial. You should know that this process could violate your equipment warranty.
Before start the tutorial
This tool was tested in almost all LG G3 models, but we only had the chance to test on a LG G3 D855, the european version. The requirements to root your device are:
- Have the “USB Depuration” function enable. For that you just have to go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Informations and press seven times on “Build Number”, so the developer options are enable. Next we go to that new menu and press the “USB Depuration” option.
- Enable the PTP connection. For that we have to go to the “USB PC Connection” and press the “Send Image (PTP)” option. If you don’t find this option you can select that when you connect the device to the computer, by lowering the notification bar.
- Have the battery charged. It’s not mandatory but it helps to avoid problems, because the device could shut down. At least the device have to have 80% of battery.
Now that we have all set up it’s time to follow all the steps to have the equipment with root permitions.
Root LG G3 with PurpleDrake
If we have all requirements that were mentioned earlier we can now give root permitions to our LG G3. To do that we should follow all the steps, don’t get nervous and, if you have any doubt just write them on the comments below.
- Download the PurpleDrake. The first thing that we have to do it’s download the tool to root our equipment, that can be acquired here.
- Extract the file to an accessible place.
- Execute the “purpledrak_windows” file.
- It will open a terminal that says to press “Enter”. We do what it asks and connect our LG G3 to the computer. If the program comes into Loop we don’t have to worry. We just have tun it off and start de program and the device again. Generally it works at second time.
- As the program it’s running we have to press “Enter” a few more times and when it ends the equipment well restart.
- When the LG G3 it’s restarted we have to go to the Google Play Store and download the SuperSU application (link below). We have to install it and update the binaries.
Yes, the tutorial it’s finished because now the Root to your equipment it’s done. If you follow all the steps and it doesn’t ocurred any loop problem, it doesn’t take any longer than 15 seconds to have root permitions on your device and now you can enjoy to the fullest your device.
We challenge you: leave on the comment box how long did you take to Root your LG G3.