Pebble announced that Pebble Time’s first shipments will be sailing out on May 27, with all customers that have opted for the smartwatch set to receive tracking numbers by mid-June.
Quoting from Kickstarter:
- Production is now in full swing since bringing the factory online at the beginning of May.
- With things moving along at this rate, we expect all Pebble Time Rewards to be manufactured by the end of the month.
- By the end of May, all backers can expect an invitation to finalize their selections in the Reward Portal so we can get your Pebble Time processed and shipped.
- Every backer with a Pebble Time included in their selected reward tier should receive a tracking number from us by mid-June.
- Shipments will continue on a rolling basis as watches land at distribution centers.
Pebble is also giving the final touches on the Android and iOS app . which will be called Pebble Time Watch.
The app will give you the power to customize your Pebble Time with custom watchfaces , apps and utilities, everything available through the Pebble’s appstore.
Take a sneek peak on the “budged smartwatch” :