The S60 is the more affordable version of the S90, which debuted earlier this year. Competing against theASUS Zenfone 2, Xiaomi’s recently unveiled Mi 4i and Motorola’s Moto G, the Lenovo S60 features similar specs, although it falls behind in terms of software as it runs Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
Here’s what you get with the Lenovo S60:
- 5-inch 720p display
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 CPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP front shooter
- Dual-SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe UI 2.0
- 2,150mAh battery
The device is available from Lenovo’s online store as well as Amazon India. The specs of the S60 are certainly appealing in this segment, although the inclusion of Android 5.0 would have made it a much more compelling option. Lenovo has stated that the device will make the switch to Lollipop, although a timeframe was not provided.