While Google has yet to release a dedicated app for both Android and iOS for its news platform, the company just announced a revamped mobile experience.
- Easier integration with Google Feedback located in the menu at the top right.
- Improved overall look-and-feel making it easier to read and track separate stories.
- Simplified navigation to any section within News; just click on the Google News icon (top left) to see a list of available sections (including any custom sections you created).
- Ability to customize the webapp to suit your taste by changing the theme from light to dark
- the font size and opting for a larger “story card” with more information per story at your fingertips (from the Settings menu
- at top right).
- Google has also added an Editors Picks
- ” option
- weather gadget in the local section and social posts from Google+ that are related to the selected story. Initially
- the mobile experience revamp will launch in the US with international users receiving the same experience “soon.”