Google officially updated its Play Store support page earlier today by notifying consumers that it has just launched its Play Store gift cards in Austria, as it continues on its quest to expand its worldwide availability with €15, €25 and €50 denominations.
After you’ve purchased or received one as a gift, you’ll need to redeem the code and apply it to your account. All you have to do is visit Google Play, sign into your account, visit the “redeem code” section and punch in the code.
You can redeem your Google Play gift card in any of the three ways listed below:
- At play.google.com/redeem: Scratch to reveal the redemption code on the back of the gift card
- and enter that code at play.google.com/redeem – funds will automatically be applied to your Google Play balance.
- During the purchase flow: After choosing the digital content you want to buy
- during the purchase flow
- under Choose a payment method
- select Redeem a Google Play Gift Card
- and enter the redemption code found under the scratch-off section of your gift card.
- Using the Redeem option on the Google Play Store app on your device: Launch the Google Play Store app
- then tap Menu > Redeem
- and enter the redemption code from the back of the gift card.
Once the credit has been applied to your account, you will be able to purchase applications, games movies, books, music, TV shows and magazines, which can be downloaded directly from the Play Store and stored straight on your Android device.
If you want to find out more about Google’s Play Store gift cards check this site (https://play.google.com/intl/en-US_us/about/giftcards/).