Galaxy A8 will come to Malaysia soon. Samsung Galaxy A8 had just been certified by SIRIM Malaysia and it will be launch in Malaysia market soon with a suggested retail price of RM 1,888 or $500 US. In China, Samsung will release Galaxy A8 with 439€. At the picture that leaked, there’s Samsung logo on it, so it could be a evidence that it’s really Galaxy A8 not a copy of it, but actually the picture is quiet blur, it might be a Photoshopped image, but maybe it’s true also that this device get approved by Malaysia Gov.
- 5.7 inch 1080p Super AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage (expandable with micro-SD card)
- 16MP ISOCELL rear camera+5MP front camera
- Body dimension: 158 x 76.77 x 5.94 mm
- 3,050 mAh capacity battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- Running Android 5.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI
So that’s all, for all of you Malaysian reader, this is great news for you, maybe you have wait for a long time to get this new device. Anyway Samsung is all set to announce the Galaxy A8 this coming week, with July 17th pegged as the magic date for the phone’s China release.