For those of you that are crazy about endless games, Fotonica may be just what you are waiting for. Fotonica was developed by Santa Ragione s.r.l. and has hit the Google Play Store this week, which allows you to travel through an abstract geometrical world at insane speeds.
The game Fotonica has an incredibly easy one-handed controls. All you need to do is hold your finger down to run, release to jump and hold in mid-air to dive and land. The colors and quick animations in this game could easily make someone queasy, so make sure you’re aware of that before you download the game.
The features of Fotonica are:
- 7 Levels to explore and master
- Plus 3 different endless levels to compete for high-scores
- Beautiful, smooth, and unique vector-style graphics
- Electronic music by Michael Manning, Nicolò Sala, and legendary composer Baiyon
- 2 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of FOTONICA
- Play in landscape or portrait mode
- Record and share replays of your best runs
- Two-player split-screen multiplayer mode on the same device
- 18 Achievements to unlock plus game stats
- Online rankings
To celebrate the game’s launch in the Play Store, Fotonica is being offered for only $.99, which is 66% off its normal price and its all you have to pay!